1. Look Back – This section will include reminders about things that have happened or are happening which might need prayer, thanksgiving, and accountability.
- Those who were able met with our District Superintendent, Max Colaw, after church on Sunday. While there is much more work to be done, Max helped us to begin the process of evaluating our vision, mission, and where we are headed in the future. Let’s keep this a constant matter of prayer before the Lord.
- Pastor Tamiko talked about our identity as Ambassadors of Jesus from 2 Corinthians 5 last week. A few weeks ago I asked the question, “Why Disciple?” The answer was simply that Jesus has given us a new identity by exchanging our sin with his righteousness so that we might be ambassadors for the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Let us be thinking about tangible ways we can respond to this truth in the life of Cornerstone.
- We are going to be looking at the “Jesus Pattern” of Up, In, and Out this Sunday. Click Here for a little introduction to the message.
3. Look Forward – This section will include important calendar events and actions steps needed to move forward.
- This Saturday, July 8th, 8 AM Men’s Breakfast at Golden Corral.
- July 16th – Max Colaw will be addressing the church and bringing the morning messages.
- July 16th at 5 PM – Celebration of Life Service for Roberta Moore.
- July 17-21, Justin Mativa and Missions Team will be working at the church.
- July 21st – Block Party at the Church with Mission Team! Make plans to attend on Friday Evening and invite your friends.
- July 30th – Young Adult Enclave Outreach 3 PM. Let’s help the young adults reach this community for Jesus.
God bless you all! I look forward to seeing you and spending time with you on Sunday.