Welcome to Cornerstone
Thank you for visiting us at Cornerstone Wesleyan Church! We think of ourselves as the “Friendliest Church in the Northland” and pride ourselves on being that type of church.
- Sunday service is at 10:00 AM
- We celebrate Communion the first Sunday of the month. All are welcome to participate.
- Children’s Church is held after the worship service. Participation is always optional.
- We have refreshments and coffee prior to service
- Come early and meet others.
- Cornerstone has an active Teen Group that meets each Wednesday evening at 6:30 PM in the church basement.
- Apr 25 Parenting 101 Class- Thursdays
- Apr 27 Youth Fundraiser Car Wash
- May 5 Graduation Sunday
- May 31 KCRM serving dinner
- Jun 1 9am-4pm Church Work Day
- Jun 16
- Jun 8 Womens Grill and Games 6:00
- July 1-28 The Bible doesn’t say that!
- Aug 3 Fall Kick-off
TEXT ALERTS: Sign up for text alerts, never miss an important announcement! Text “connect” to 816-844-3500. To participate in our daily prayer group, text “pray” to the same number.