Welcome to Cornerstone
Thank you for visiting us at Cornerstone Wesleyan Church! We think of ourselves as the “Friendliest Church in the Northland” and pride ourselves on being that type of church.
- Sunday service is at 10:00 AM
- We celebrate Communion the first Sunday of the month. All are welcome to participate.
- Children’s Church is held after the worship service. Participation is always optional.
- Bible Study 7pm Wednesdays
- We have refreshments and coffee prior to service
- Come early and meet others.
- Cornerstone has an active Teen Group that meets each Wednesday evening at 6:30 PM in the church basement.
- Dec 1 -2 24 Hour Prayer
- Dec 14 Parents Day Out 10am – 3pm $5 per kid, $20 max
- Dec 14 Ladies Christmas Party “Christmas Around the World” 6:00 to 8:00 PM. Check out the Facebook page to get more info, bring a friend and join us!
- Dec 23 Christmas Eve of Eve Service 7PM
TEXT ALERTS: Sign up for text alerts, never miss an important announcement! Text “connect” to 816-844-3500. To participate in our daily prayer group, text “pray” to the same number.