Welcome to Cornerstone
Thank you for visiting us at Cornerstone Wesleyan Church! We think of ourselves as the “Friendliest Church in the Northland” and pride ourselves on being that type of church.
Cornerstone is located in beautiful Kansas City North at the corner of North Brighton and Pleasant Valley Road. Some say that it only takes a few visits and you’re hooked! Come early and enjoy refreshments or join us in prayer.
- Sunday service is at 10:00 AM
- We celebrate Communion the first Sunday of the month. All are welcome to participate.
- Children’s Church is held after the worship service. Participation is always optional.
- We have refreshments and coffee prior to service
- Come early and meet others.
- Cornerstone has an active Teen Group that meets each Wednesday evening at 6:30 PM in the church basement.
- January Men’s Prayer Breakfast
- Jan 6 – “Created For More” 9 week Series Begins
- Jan 9 – Youth group – We are resuming normal Wednesday Activities at 6:30pm. See you there! This Wednesday we will serve dinner, bring a friend and come hungry!
- Jan 19 – Women’s Ministry Second Saturday Social- at 6:30 p.m. Plan on this every Second Saturday of the month! Our next gathering is a game night. Come enjoy a fantastic time! Bring a game, snack to share, and a friend or two!
TEXT ALERTS: Sign up for text alerts, never miss an important announcement! Text “connect” to 816-844-3500. To participate in our daily prayer group, text “pray” to the same number.